Your year as an honours student will probably be the most testing, but also the most rewarding, of your undergraduate career.
The Honours Handbook contains information about:
- Introduction to Honours
- Application and enrolment information
- General guidelines
- Ethics in research
- Occupational health and safety
- Intellectual property
- Thesis writing guide
- Data fabrication & plagiarism
- Extensions policy
- Minimum requirements for assessment
- Classifying Honours performance
- Grading criteria
- Minimum Allocation of Resources
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to access the Honours Handbook in a different format.